Although at MosonShow, modelers enter their models into the competition; but besides – depending on the availability of table spaces – it is possible to display the models only as an exhibitor in the event too. Clubs, associations, individuals in this regard can submit their application to the following address (in Hungarian, English or German):
firstname.lastname@example.org (Zákányi Péter)
The available table spaces will be split depending on the incoming needs! ! !
Availability of the exhibition tables – according to the show opening hours:
26th April, 2019 (Friday) – between 16 – 18 o’clock
27th April, 2019 (Saturday) – between 8 – 12 o’clock
28th April, 2019 (Sunday) – between 13:30 – 14:30
On the free exhibition table commercial activity is prohibited!
In case of cancelling the booked and acknowledged table reservation please send an email to the above address until 23rd April, 2019.
It is stricktly prohibited to bring food, drinks or pets to the competition and show areas of UFM Area!!!
Entering models, via Internet:
Internet pre-registration is possible between 27. March 2019. and until 23. April 2019 24.00 o’clock on this website:
Please bring with you your personal registration number that you received when pre-registrated your models.Payment of the entry fee, and handing of your models’ papers will be based on your personal registration number.
- 26th. April 2019. (Friday) 16.00 – 18.00
- 27st. April 2019. (Saturday) 08.00 – 12.00
Competition – Help and advices about entering the models: here!
Electronic pre-registration 5,- EUR (or equivalent Forint/HUF) per modeller
On the premises 10,- EUR (or equivalent Forint/HUF) per modeller.
Entering is for Children, Youngster, Junior free of registration fee!
Returning of the models:
28. of April 2019 – between 13.30 – 14.30 o’clock.
We kindly ask everyone that to get back their models in this timeframe only. We cannot return models earlier than this time. Thank You!
Award giving ceremony:
28. April 2019. 15.00 o’clock.
Anybody can take part in the competition who pays the fee so accept the rules.
We would kindly ask all visitors of the show not to touch the models on the display tables – even if the model is yours – until you ask for help from the organizers.
Models can only given back at the announced time, the ones brought home earlier will not get any awards.
Models that can be proven to be illegal copies (i.e. in figure category) won’t be evaluated during competition!
The Organisers will exclude/remove from show any entry considered to be inappropriate or offensive to generally acknowledged standard of taste and there will be no way to appeal about this!
The Competition – Considered by the age at 31. December 2018 – is announced in the following categories:
- Children 0-12 years old (were born after 2006)
- Youngster 13-15 years old (2003-2005)
- Junior 16-18 years old (2000-2002)
- Adult, standard (Standard/Hobby)
- Adult, Open (master and hobby level models are consolidated)
Master categories are open for all who want to compare his/her work at a higher level.
For those modellers – in a particular model group (like airplane, AFV, figure, ship, civilian vehicles, etc.) – who
- were awarded – by the MOSONSHOW 2015-2018 – in the particular model group’s Hobby category with GOLD prize or
- who were awarded – by the MOSONSHOW 2015-2018 – there with any prize in the particular model group’s master categories or
- considered to be MASTER modeller at their own country – we can only accept model registrations in either MASTER categories.
(For example, you can enter in hobby AFV category when You are considered master modeller in Aircraft) In open categories (hobby and master level models are consolidated) entering is open for everybody.
By this we would like to give chance for successful appearance for more modellers.
Special Rules for AIRCRAFT category:
- In adult section, please enter the open detailed (aircraft modeled is currently not ready to fly) models at MASTER open detailed (M – 17, M – 18) category,
- In the „Civilian aircraft” category (M -14) only those models are allowed to enter that are passenger or cargo planes used at airline companies or small planes that can be classified as civilian planes with the capacity to carry min. 6 persons.
- at Children, Youngster and Junior categories „only by looking at the models”
- at special categories by simplified scoring on judging forms or „only by looking at the models”
- at hobby categories by simplified scoring on judging forms or „only by looking at the models”,
- at open categories by simplified scoring on judging forms or „only by looking at the models”
- at master categories by evaluating on a detailed scoring on judging forms forms or „only by looking at the models”.
The jury won’t reclassify to the appropriate category those models that were entered in wrong category; and will not get evaluated!