Dear Traders and Sellers,
The Mosonmagyaróvár Model Association will stipulate a contract with all applicants for the duration (24. – 25. April, 2021) of the Event, on the basis of the attached Letting Agreement and Floor Plan. Traders who have participated on previous Events will, of course receive their customary locations.
Opening of the fair:
- 24th (Saturday) April, 2021: 08.00 – 19.00 o’clock
- 25th (Sunday) April, 2021: 08.00 – 13.30 o’clock
- Setup of trading stands:
- 23th (Friday) April, 2021: UMF Arena: from 14:30. High school: from 16:30 o’clock
- 24th (Saturday) April, 2021: 08.00 – 10.00 o’clock (am).
- Teardown of trading stands:
- 25th (Sunday) April, 2021: only between 13.30 – 15.00 o’clock.
Cost of tables for the show days and the preceeding one (23-24-25. April, 2021.), per table (approximately 1,80 meters long):
|UMF Arena (ground and 1st floor)||70,- EUR||+ VAT. (27%)|
|High school – ground floor||60,- EUR||+ VAT. (27%)|
|High school – I. floor:||55,- EUR||+ VAT. (27%)|
|High school – II. floor:||45,- EUR||+ VAT. (27%)|
Table rental fee – advance payment – terms of payment and due date:
38,10 EUR (30,- EUR + 27% VAT); consolidated for each table (with bank transfer).
Due date: 15th March, 2021.
Payment of the remaining (brutto) amount:
- bank transfer at most until 15th April, 2021 or
- in EUR or HUF cash at the show beginning, when taking the designated table.
The advance payment (38,10 EUR) will be only refunded if the cancellation for the reservation arrives until 31st March, 2021 to email@example.com!
Attention! We will only accept table reservations for next year’s show from those sellers who – for whatever reason – get absent from the show and don’t write to firstname.lastname@example.org about it until 20th April, 2021 who will pay in advance in a bank transfer the rental fee for the missed show and the planned one all together!
Bank account owner:
Flesch Károly Nonprofit Kft
Erkel Ferenc utca 14.
Győr Árpád út 93.
Bank Account: 58600242-11165189
IBAN: HU57 58600242-11165189-00000000
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Mr. József Zsembera either over the phone or in writing (English, Italian or Hungarian language).